This Valentine’s Day, find your sweetheart under the starry sky of Grand Central. For the first time, our annual Missed Connections party will be held at Grand Central’s Vanderbilt Hall, a landmark space known for reunions, proposals and chance encounters.
Inspired by anonymous Craigslist postings on the Missed Connections classifieds, this event will feature art, poetry, music, and romance, as well as a special viewing of the Transit Museum’s exhibit, Grand by Design, celebrating the 100th birthday of the historic train station.
Whispering walls, kissing rooms and wedding photos galore - we want to hear your love-in-Grand Central stories! Share them by tagging #GCT100 or submitting directly here.
Tastings lovingly provided by Boylan Bottling Co., Brooklyn Brewery, Grande Harvest Wines, Li-Lac Chocolates and Zaro’s Bakery.
Advance Tickets: $10/$7 Museum Members; All tickets $15 at the door.
10 Notes/ Hide
- cloverrevolc likes this
- flewinto reblogged this from nytransitmuseum and added:
- workmanpublishing reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- ilikemycoffee-ontherocks likes this
- workmanpublishing likes this
- morrismaven reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- pointzofview reblogged this from nytransitmuseum and added:
- pointzofview likes this
- petitpowerhouse reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- celinenyc likes this
- nytransitmuseum posted this