Inspired by the engineering, intricate choreography, and impromptu interactions of your daily commute? Wish there was an open mic night for historians and urbanists? A show-and-tell for your creative musings on mass transit?
Us, too. That’s why we are excited to announce PLATFORM, a new series of cross-disciplinary programs created by the public for the public.
Join the Transit Museum Thursday, April 10 for an evening of live performance, stop animation, Greek choruses, puns, yarn bombing, and a walk on the moon — all set against the backdrop of our 1936 subway station home.
April 10 | 6:30 pm | $10 tickets here»
17 Notes/ Hide
- monicamuses reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- perspectives-convo likes this
- gennasarnak likes this
- iareconscious likes this
- momentsmemoires likes this
- parralis reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- sayiamhere likes this
- hurricanelindsey reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- hurricanelindsey likes this
- train-spottings reblogged this from nytransitmuseum and added:
- chickenonthehundson reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- thatgirlwhoknows likes this
- theartofryanseslow likes this
- bookshop likes this
- getoffmyblog reblogged this from subwaysavant
- spinningponcho likes this
- subwaysavant reblogged this from nytransitmuseum and added:
- artsfortransit likes this
- nytransitmuseum posted this