Between 1937 and 1979 you could catch up on your World News at the Grand Central News Reel Theatre before catching your train, 1940.
Don’t miss Grand by Design: A Centennial Celebration of Grand Central Terminal, a special exhibition open until March 15th in Vanderbilt Hall.
Courtesy of New York Transit Museum
11 Notes/ Hide
- shibashiba reblogged this from jagneta
- subrealist likes this
- jagneta reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- theycallmegomer reblogged this from nytransitmuseum
- theycallmegomer likes this
- creamconecoffee reblogged this from nytransitmuseum and added:
- artsfortransit likes this
- houkai-amplifier likes this
- chabelijardim likes this
- nytransitmuseum posted this